Technical Community Manager
The ideal person has experience in community building, program planning and execution, stellar communication, and is passionate about blockchain technology. Additionally, they can excel working remotely in a highly collaborative, team environment.
- Build a proactive community management strategy and apply best practices of online community management across channels, including reinforcing our community guidelines for users, managing individual user situations, tracking and reporting on metrics, monitoring competition, etc.
- Organize community events and community calls.
- Manage all communications with our community on Discord and other channels.
- Plan and deliver webinars, talks and presentations to our community.
- Synthesize insights from community interactions and surface critical issues to the engineering team.
- Keep internal and external informational resources up to date in an environment of rapid iteration.
- Contribute ideas and effort to our brand, content, and community strategies.
- Assist users to get questions answered and manage support tickets.
- Protect the community from spam, misinformation, and irrelevant posts.
- Able to vet and onboard scalable software solutions to support communication channels, such as Discord, Telegram, etc. (i.e. bots, scripts and other pluginsplug ins).
- Own content and social execution, and grow our social reach.
- 5+ years of full-time developer relations or developer marketing experience (e.g. community management, influencers, social media, brand management).
- Experience with Twitter, Discord, and Telegram and other social media channels.
- Flexible and adaptable self-starter with strong initiative and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to relate with audiences.
- Proven experience growing and influencing audiences through content & social media.
- An ability to thrive in environments where they’re given autonomy and ownership.
- Strong work ethic, hustle, communication, writing ability, and business development sensibility.
- Comfort with semi-technical tasks like using an admin panel and running scripts from the command line or willingness to learn how to do them.
- Patience for helping out the new and unacquainted.
Nice to have
- A passion for or interest in blockchain technology and crypto communities.
- Experience writing HTML or WordPress.
- EDeep experience with decentralized technologies like cryptocurrencies and DeFi.
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on Product Manager and blockchain enthusiast who is comfortable both working as an individual contributor and a community leader. Your primary objective will be to build a customer driven product definition, and ultimately grow a team of product managers.
The ideal candidate is very knowledgeable about all aspects of product management in the blockchain space.
- Take the lead in defining product feature requirements and stories to set the team up for clear goals and success.
- Identify and document all project milestones and deliverables and keep project plans up to date at all times.
- Develop a comprehensive competitive analysis of the market, identifying additional opportunities.
- Work cross-functionally, and in collaboration with our partners, to identify high impact solutions that leverage unique capabilities of the Identity ecosystem.
- Drive the product roadmap and go-to-market strategy by working closely with marketing, sales, and executive leadership teams.
- Work with the Community Manager to help develop an overall blockchain ecosystem engagement strategy. Formulate and execute a strategy to drive adoption of the ecosystem.
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support.
- Plan and deliver webinars, talks and presentations for our customers and partners.
- Weigh difficult tradeoffs, taking into account product, customer, engineering and security requirements against delivery time and resources.
- 7+ years of incremental product development experience, with at least 2 of those in a product management role.
- Passionate about, with a strong technical understanding of, crypto, blockchain and ecosystems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience and knowledge of open source software products development besting practices.
- Team player, with the ability to work ion a remote and distributed team, with a high degree of ownership and solid work ethic.
- Ability to extract information from quantitative data, and present it in a clear and concise way.
- Display strong leadership, organizational and execution skills .
- Have a track record of driving complex, cross-functional product initiatives in a successful way.
- Experience with open source projects and communities.
- Familiar with the scrum process and the ability to wear multiple hats in the organization.
Nice to have:
- Excellent knowledge of token economics
- Passionate about the vision for Web3 and DIF
- Familiarity with FinTech and related technologies
- Experience in early start-ups setting up and establishing product management best practices
- Working knowledge of regulatory compliance within the cryptocurrency sector
Sr. Software Engineer
Identity.com is looking for a lead open-source engineer with experience in working in Agile distributed teams and open-source software. We are looking for a talented, confident, humble software engineer to help us build amazing crypto related projects. Are you that person?
We are a small passionate team who moves fast and gets things done. In this fast-paced blockchain world, we need to move fast, while ensuring the safety and security of our digital identifications.
The ideal candidate would work in Las Vegas, Nevada, but that isn’t a hard requirement, as the position can be remote. We require a hands-on developer who is proactive, flexible, disciplined and communicative.
You will be responsible for designing and implementing a secure, stable, decentralized identity platform using Blockchain technology, as well as developing an open-source community and ecosystem based on the platform. This role is ideal for someone with a strong track-record in open-source projects and an interest in decentralized, self-sovereign identity.
- Design and implementation of highly-available and performant solutions.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Implementation of security and data protection protocols.
- Documenting and presenting open-source solutions.
- Interacting with and contributing to standards groups.
- Extensive experience maintaining Open Source projects.
- Experience in writing smart contracts in Rust and Solidity.
- Can work with high autonomy.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Strong experience in type-safe languages.
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes.
- Experience working with Scrum and Kanban, preferably in a distributed team.
- Strong experience in automated testing frameworks, unit tests and CI/CD.
- Familiarity with, and interest in, Blockchain technologies.
- Proficiency in asynchronous programming techniques.
- Strong grounding in Web-application security.
- Understanding fundamental design principles around designing scalable applications.
- Experience with Git.
- Strong working experience with Helm
- Comfort and skill in a remote-working environment.
- Strong experience with other blockchain technologies like Solana and Polkadot.
Our Tech Stack
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Node.js (ES2015) & Typescript
- Blockchain: Ethereum (Solidity)
- Serverless: AWS Lambda, API Gateway, Kinesis, DynamoDB etc.
- iOS & Android