Sr. Software Engineer
Identity.com is looking for a lead open-source engineer with experience in working in Agile distributed teams and open-source software. We are looking for a talented, confident, humble software engineer to help us build amazing crypto related projects. Are you that person?
We are a small passionate team who moves fast and gets things done. In this fast-paced blockchain world, we need to move fast, while ensuring the safety and security of our digital identifications.
The ideal candidate would work in Las Vegas, Nevada, but that isn’t a hard requirement, as the position can be remote. We require a hands-on developer who is proactive, flexible, disciplined and communicative.
You will be responsible for designing and implementing a secure, stable, decentralized identity platform using Blockchain technology, as well as developing an open-source community and ecosystem based on the platform. This role is ideal for someone with a strong track-record in open-source projects and an interest in decentralized, self-sovereign identity.
- Design and implementation of highly-available and performant solutions.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Implementation of security and data protection protocols.
- Documenting and presenting open-source solutions.
- Interacting with and contributing to standards groups.
- Extensive experience maintaining Open Source projects.
- Experience in writing smart contracts in Solidity.
- Can work with high autonomy.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Strong experience in type-safe languages.
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes.
- Experience working with Scrum and Kanban, preferably in a distributed team.
- Strong experience in automated testing frameworks, unit tests and CI/CD.
- Familiarity with, and interest in, Blockchain technologies.
- Proficiency in asynchronous programming techniques.
- Strong grounding in Web-application security.
- Understanding fundamental design principles around designing scalable applications.
- Experience with Git.
- Strong working experience with Helm
- Comfort and skill in a remote-working environment.
- Strong experience with other blockchain technologies like Solana and Polkadot.
Our Tech Stack
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Node.js (ES2015) & Typescript
- Blockchain: Ethereum (Solidity)
- Serverless: AWS Lambda, API Gateway, Kinesis, DynamoDB etc.
- iOS & Android